2011年11月15日星期二

Advanced Wireless LAN for Field Engineers

Still remember that half a year ago, one of my student John came to ask me whether it’s good to take some IT certifications such as test 642-587 question, then we had a half-day discussion with all my class! To my surprise, half of them decided to take the IT exams of Cisco 642-587 Advanced Wireless LAN for Field Engineers, I began to worry about their passing rate till a day they came to tell me that there is no need to worry about that! I was wondering what made them so confident. But they said, it's just a surprise for me!
Few days later, a happened chance, I got that all of them bought the study materials online, which is a website specified on IT certifications, having known the cheap price, I advised them not to believe for the cheated website, but they all said to me not to worry about that for their 100% passed guarantee! I don't know how to do, but let them do.
I searched the Internet and find the site, to my surprise, it is really a strong website, but the price for their dumps is very cheap and only a small quantities of questions to learn, and they all guarrantee for the passing score, which made me so surprised! What’s more , all my students passed the Cisco very easily!
1. An REAP was supporting 16 WLANs, but now it only supports one. What happened to cause the change?

A. An access point firmware upgrade is in progress.

B. The access point lost its configuration.

C. Controller connectivity has been lost.

D. The access point was rebooted.

Answer: C

2. You are installing a Cisco 4402 Series Wireless LAN Controller. What type of interface is used on the uplink port?

A. 10/100 Mbps RJ45

B. 1000Base-X Mini-GBIC

C. 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45

D. 1000Base-SX

Answer: B

没有评论:

发表评论