2011年11月18日星期五

IBM Tivoli Comp Ap.Mgr for Response Time V6.2 Implementation

IBM Tivoli Comp Ap.Mgr for Response Time V6.2 Implementation In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam 000-920(000-920 answers) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.
When I was wondered whether to stick to my dreams, I catched the this site, I clicked the home page, and entered it. Just to have a try, I followed the directions, but I didn't buy the study meterials until chatting with others in the forum, I bought the study guide. To my surprise, it provides the real questions and also the answers below, which makes me feel like in the real exams. Focus and analytical examination of 000-920 questions. What's more just a study for several days, I passed the ex
Focus and analytical examination of 000-920 questions 000-920 PDF books.

1. Which type of Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server can be selected when installing the ITCAM for End User Response Time Dashboard agent on a remote Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server?

A. Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server Master Hub

B. Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server Remote Hub

C. Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server Hot Standby

D. Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring Server Cold Standby

Answer: C

2. What is the name of the ITCAM for End User Response Time Dashboard information file for silent installation of the monitoring agent on a Linux or UNIX platform?

A. T3V620_Silent_UNIX.txt

B. T4V620_Silent_UNIX.txt

C. T5V620_Silent_UNIX.txt

D. T6V620_Silent_UNIX.txt

Answer: A

没有评论:

发表评论