2011年11月14日星期一

ibm db2 udb v8.1 family fundametals

In order to get this certification, I spend much time. Like many of you, I take part in the training class, to tell the truth, it is actually very expensive, what's worse, I have to enter the evening class for the work day time, so there's little time for me to my family. exam 000-700(000-700 test training) pdf vce. My son always complain about me-the busiest mon in the world.
When I was wondered whether to stick to my dreams, I catched the this site, I clicked the home page, and entered it. Just to have a try, I followed the directions, but I didn't buy the study meterials until chatting with others in the forum, I bought the study guide. To my surprise, it provides the real questions and also the answers below, which makes me feel like in the real exams. My study experience for 000-700. What's more just a study for several days, I passed the exam on my first try. I couldn't believe my eyes! Although they promised for full refund, it is no longer need to me!
IBM 000-700 PDF and VCE download. ibm db2 udb v8.1 family fundametals dumps.

1.A unit of work is using an isolation level of Read Stability. An entire table is scanned twice within the unit of work. Which of the following can be seen on the second scan of the table?

A.Rows removed by other processes

B.Rows added to a result set by other processes

C.Rows changed in a result set by other processes

D.Rows with uncommitted changes made by other processes

Correct:B

2.Given the following two tables: TAB1 TAB2 C1 C2 CX CY ------ ----- ----- ------ A 11 A 21 B 12 C 22 C 13 D 23 The following results are desired: C1 C2 CX CY ------ ----- ----- ------ A 11 A 21 B 12 - - C 13 C 22 Which of the following joins will yield the desired results?

A.SELECT * FROM tab1 INNER JOIN tab2 ON c1=cx

B.SELECT * FROM tab2 LEFT OUTER JOIN tab1 ON c1=cx

C.SELECT * FROM tab2 FULL OUTER JOIN tab1 ON c1=cx

D.SELECT * FROM tab1 LEFT OUTER JOIN tab2 ON c1=cx

Correct:D

没有评论:

发表评论